We are an accredited Chartered Professional Accountant(“CPA”) training office!
Your journey to obtaining your designation is a huge milestone in your career. We want to help smooth out the bumps over the course of the journey.
As employers we have a responsibility to provide you with the nessecary tools as well as a safe comfortable environment to complete your work. We believe the best type of environment is a close community of like minded individual helping eachother to succeed.
As members of the pre-approved program, we are committed to the following responsibilities:
- Maintain senior-level ownership of the program by appointing a pre-approved program leader(s) directly from
- Provide a working environment that prepares future CPAs to become certified CPAs by providing supervision, guidance and instruction on practical ethical issues through on-the-job training and progress reviews.
- Offer structured training positions which provide a sufficient range of progressively complex assignments and increasing responsibility to allow future CPAs to achieve the required practical experience in the technical and enabling competencies within 30 months of employment.
- Ensure future CPAs are documenting their developing competencies in the profession’s online reporting tool (PERT).
- Provide a supervisor and CPA mentor for all future CPAs within the program.
- Provide time away from the office for future CPAs to write any weekday examinations.
Benefits of the pre-approved program
- Efficiency. There are significantly fewer reporting requirements in the pre-approved program for future CPAs and their employers than in the verification route for organizations that regularly hire future CPAs.
- Certainty. Practical experience is completed within 30 months (24-months in Quebec).
- Oversight. Your organization has control over who is in the program.
- Recruitment. The program can act as a powerful recruitment tool for hiring future CPAs.
- Cost. There is no direct cost to obtain and maintain approval status.
Want to know about our training procedures?