Video from Dj Raz
Getting tired of these threatening to get arrested calls. So, I called them back and had some fun!! Enjoy!
Protect yourself against fraud
When the CRA contacts you they will never:
- Ask for personal information by email or text message.
- Request payment by prepaid credit card or wire transfer.
- Share your tax information with another person or organization unless you agree that it can be shared.
- Leave personal information on an answering machines.
- Threaten or use nasty language.
- Threaten arrest or to send police.
For more information please visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/corporate/security/protect-yourself-against-fraud.html and read the Canada Revenue’s Page on on how to recognize a scan and protect yourself against fraud.