Paying Your Taxes Online
Canada Revenue Agency
CRA has a number of innovative options for paying your corporate of personal taxes. Canadians can make your payment anytime, from anywhere with the following secure and convenient online payment methods:
- Online banking – instructions and links to your financial institution.
- My Payment – pay with Visa Debit, Debit MasterCard, or Interac Online.
- Pre-authorized debit – instructions and links to set up a future-dated payment.
- Third-party service providers such as PaySimply (accepting Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Union Pay, PayPal, and Interac e-Transfer), and Plastiq (accepting all card brands including Visa, MasterCard, and Amex). Note: third-party service providers charge a fee for their services.
* Be sure to include the proper account number and the proper period *
Several options for making a payment to Alberta Tax and Revenue Administration are available including the fast and secure ePay.
For more information, please visit: http://www.finance.alberta.ca/publications/tax_rebates/making-payments.html